Episode 033 with Spring Bengtzen CEO of the Utah Life Real Estate Group & Realty One Group Areté at Realty ONE Group
Spring Bengtzen began her career as a developer’s sales professional in on-site sales, and has expanded to general resales, short sales and foreclosures. Since 2004, she has been a top producing agent in both transactions and dollar volume in the Ogden Valley. In 2010, she received the prestigious “30 under 30”award from the National Association of Realtors and served on the board for the Young Professionals Network both locally and for NAR.
Today, she is the CEO of the Utah Life Real Estate Group and Realty One Group Areté at Realty ONE Group. The Utah Life Real Estate Group is Weber and Davis Counties top real estate team with over 85,000,000 in sales volume in 2019 & 250 families helped. Let’s hear from Spring on how she grew her business and how SISU was a key to help her achieve success.
In this episode, we talk about...
- (07:35) Spring's Recruiting Strategy
- (09:22) What is the importance of mindset?
- (11:47) How SISU helped Spring double her business this year
- (14:21) How SISU holds agents accountable for their goals
- (16:18) How having contests in the workplace completely changed their culture
- (21:01) What does mindset training look like?
- (25:49) Culture of Accountability vs. Culture of Productivity
- (27:38) How Spring made "fun" an essential part of their culture
- (32:26) Spring's one piece of advice on how you can double your business
- (34:26) How SISU's Task Management platform was the game changer for Spring's onboarding pro