Dr. Hank Seitz is a recognized entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and award-winning author. He has helped thousands of people and hundreds of organizations, particularly in real estate, become their greatest possibility, grow their business and increase their wealth, Dr. Hank has been in the real estate industry for over 20 years. He has owned a mortgage company and for the last 10 years, has owned a real estate brokerage with over 420 agents.
In this episode, Brian and Dr. Hank discuss how to eliminate negative subconscious thoughts and how powerful the mind can be in our exploration of happiness and wealth.
In this episode, we talk about...
- 5:43 - Dr. Hank discusses his main purpose in Real Estate
- 9:30 - How did Dr. Hank become the happiest man alive?
- 15:05 - The power hour before bed and the subconscious mind
- 21:21 - Dr. Hank tells all in how he became a mental scientist
- 31:35 - How important is gratitude in our lives? See what Dr. Hank says